Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the store the check out Zinn's mountain bike maintainence book from recommendations here, but saw this one as well. It is really sweet and 2004 so all the equiptment in the how to pictures is up to date. I ride a specialized FSR and alot of the full suspension stuff is done on Enduro, so I am a bit biased I guess.
Mel Allwood Mountain Bike Maintenance.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Mel Allwood

Philo Beddoe said:
I went to the store the check out Zinn's mountain bike maintainence book from recommendations here, but saw this one as well. It is really sweet and 2004 so all the equiptment in the how to pictures is up to date. I ride a specialized FSR and alot of the full suspension stuff is done on Enduro, so I am a bit biased I guess.
Mel Allwood Mountain Bike Maintenance.

I recieved this book for christmas, and i must say that i enjoy it. It is nice that the images are in colour too. It does not skip any basic information either. Good for beginners, but it works its way up to more difficult projects too. It may not be as detailed as it could be in some respects, but overall it is a great guide. As mentioned already, it is a 2004 book, so the products they use as examples are all current which is really nice. I have not compared it too other books, but i do reccomend giving this one a look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.