Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Jail for mooning...just a tad harsh..how does the aussie system work?Shouldnt he just get like community service(if that)?

·
noMAD man
12,059 Posts
Or maybe just a ticket?

CanadianHooligan said:
Jail for mooning...just a tad harsh..how does the aussie system work?Shouldnt he just get like community service(if that)?
I wonder is some young kids were around and that may have upped the ante.

·
Registered
524 Posts
wacky aussi newspaper said:
Officers said Kovarick then danced his way in front of a couple of women before dropping his pants and exposing his buttocks, then he bent over and pretended to tie his shoelaces.
ROFL!1 w00t! go chris!

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Thats a very common sort of punishment given out here in Australia; suspended gaol sentences.

I doubt he would have ended up in gaol unless he had previous convictions.

Trevor!

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
biker3 said:
dude BJ..
dont be such a blowjob and show your countrymen some respect by at least spelling his name correctly. kovirak and kovrak? who are we talking about?
dude for a start my mates were all pissing me off and buggin the hell outta me coz the bell had gone for lunch like 5 min ago and i was on the forums posting the thread...so i typed as fast as i could...im supprised that my spelling turned out as good as it did...

and i spelt it correctly in the dam title...so ppl knew what i was talking about...even if u didnt... :rolleyes:

and trev...what does a suspended jail sentence mean...i have a vaigue idea but if u could tell me outright then id have more of an idea...

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
do u think he busted out the old "cows eye" ie when u moon someone and spred da cheeks!!!

props

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
finchy said:
do u think he busted out the old "cows eye" ie when u moon someone and spred da cheeks!!!

props
COWS EYE??, that is funny, lol!!, I thought it was a brown eye, or a chocolate starfish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts