Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the latest SS out of the Vulture Cycles factory. Note beautiful weld by Wade and crazy "Serpent" paint job by Derrick. And check out the custom fork...its a Vulture too.

Contact the guys and get info on getting your own.
VultureCycles.com

SeenYour Crash
 

Attachments

·
Out spokin'
Joined
·
11,158 Posts
That very bike..........

.........was at RideFest in Oakridge, Oregon last weekend. Anyone who thinks the photos look sexy (which they do) ought to see the bike in the flesh. Ohhhhhh.....! Personally, I got a wet spot.

No, not a wet Spot!

Whatever.

Vultures FLY!

--Sparty
 

·
Appalachian Singletrack'n
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Is Vulture Building forks now?

I am looking for someone to build me a 29”r with a rigid fork (geared). I have been seriously considering a Vulture I didn’t know they built forks. Finish on the newest bikes looks like a big step forward for Vulture. Their paint has become much better in the pictures that have come out recently.
 

·
Out spokin'
Joined
·
11,158 Posts
Endomaniac said:
I am looking for someone to build me a 29”r with a rigid fork (geared). I have been seriously considering a Vulture I didn’t know they built forks. Finish on the newest bikes looks like a big step forward for Vulture. Their paint has become much better in the pictures that have come out recently.
Yes, Vulture does forks. The sweet paint is thanks to Derrick Bell, former paint guy at CoMotion Cycles and now Vulture's biz partner. Derrick's painting abilities are legendary, at least locally (and among CoMotion owners worldwide).

--Sparty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
It is a sweet ride

Kinda cool seeing your bike up on the web. I just got the bike a few days ago. It looks good in pictures, but in the flesh it's stunning. Wade and Derrick did an awesome job. It rides beautifully. I can't say enough about that fork. It goes where you point it, and soaks up everything. I'd like to thank both Wade and Derrick for the work they did, I'm going to have a great time riding the bike.

Rob
 

·
A hopped on pop.
Joined
·
1,397 Posts
sweet!!!

wow, that's freakin' beautiful...probably rides even better than it looks too!!!

hey, looks like the stem is painted to match...is vulture doing custom steel stems too???

cheers!


SeenYour Crash said:
Here's the latest SS out of the Vulture Cycles factory. Note beautiful weld by Wade and crazy "Serpent" paint job by Derrick. And check out the custom fork...its a Vulture too.

Contact the guys and get info on getting your own.
VultureCycles.com

SeenYour Crash
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
Kam said:
wow, that's freakin' beautiful...probably rides even better than it looks too!!!

hey, looks like the stem is painted to match...is vulture doing custom steel stems too???

cheers!
Vulture Cycles will make a good deal on a build kit with any frame. I'm sure Derrick just painted the aluminum stem that they included in the build.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top