Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am a newby to these forums as well as bike packing! I am getting ready to do my first bikepacking trip in April. I am still working out the multi day sore bottom issue, but am excited to go soon.

here is my set up and I can't wait to take a pic on a cool trail as the backdrop!

any girls out there doing bikepacking?

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Kelly, Great looking bike. Fantastic color.

I just got my new bikepacking bike today. You bet there are other girls doing bikepacking. Where are you going to go?

I'm planning on some shorter stuff this year and the Great Divide next summer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments! The bike is 1 x 14 and has a belt rather than a chain with the Rohloff internal hub to eliminate derailers.
My hubby and I are going to do the Coconino Loop in Arizona in April or May depending on when he can get time of work.
In the meantime I am working on getting mileage in and working out the clothing and getting the seat in just the right position.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Linda!
I will check out your trip report! I have mountain biked that area and did the Man Against Horse race a few times on the horse, so I do know what a grunt the Mingus Mountain trail is!
Any other suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.