Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hi Riders,
I'm new here, just bought a 2000 Iron Horse G-Out, black and red. I'm looking forward to chatting with anyone who owns one or knows someone who owns one. I am keen to find some archival photos of a 2000 G-Out in competition or just in use as a suburban commuter. I love the bike. It's tough as nails and looks pretty cool, in my opinion. The frame style seems to reflect other brands from that era judging from the photos I have been able to find on the net. My bike has a couple of stone chips on the tip of the swing arm resulting from the previous owner's downhill crash. Apart from that it's almost unmarked. Not bad for a twenty year old bike. Looking forward to chatting with you.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
Hey there, sounds like you found a fun bike!

So, this forum really focuses on older stuff, 2000 is still a bit young, except in certain small builder situations....

Not saying run away, just don't expect a whole lot of traction in your discussion.

Sadly, no sub forum for Iron Horse, or I'd say head over there.

Enjoy though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.