Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I wanna say hi to everyone.I'm new on this forum:thumbsup:

I got scott voltage yz 25 2008 edition. But I can't really do much stuff couz of frame..I think its kinda to big(heavy).

That's old picture.

Bike weight is something about 14.30kg.

Well reply here with your opinions.Should i buy new frame and which? (I'm thinking about some DJ frames but don't know which.)And if you need more pictures just reply and i'll take them soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah seat is always lowerd..It's just old picture. And thanks for reply.I will post more pictures tomorrow.New pictures. But Frame is good?

And how about frame? Is it good?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Take it from someone that has spent way too much money buying new bikes because I thought I would be way better with a newer bike only to find out it was me holding myself back and not the bike. You have a good bike there - Scott makes awesome frames- ride the bullocks off that thing, improve your skills and then get a new bike. And if you plan on doing some trail riding you would probably want to keep the brakes and gears intact!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cmc4130 said:
how old/big are you ?
im 180cm tall if u asked that.And I'm 16

Well I haven't ridden any urban bikes before so I'm not sure what weight of bike should be fine.

@and ragman thanks for the suggestion. I got the same thinking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.