Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gals and gals,
Next year I hope to do a solo 24 race but have a question that I have to plan for now.
Is it totally stupid to think I can do it using 2 hardtails, or should I figure out some way to get a fully bike too?
Has anyone tried it with two hardtails? Thanks... Toddre

·
Registered
214 Posts
toddre said:
Hey gals and gals,
Next year I hope to do a solo 24 race but have a question that I have to plan for now.
Is it totally stupid to think I can do it using 2 hardtails, or should I figure out some way to get a fully bike too?
Has anyone tried it with two hardtails? Thanks... Toddre
Plenty of people are riding hardtails for endurance type stuff. Geeze - there are even people probably doing 24s on rigid singles!

·
one less car
122 Posts
back pain?

if you've experienced back pain from riding on your hardtail, you may want to consider a FS... that being said, i've done epic rides on the hardtail and on my FS. at a solo 24 i rode my faster climbing hardtail for the first 8 hours, then switched onto my FS when my back began to ache. it's all about personal preference - as there are plenty of folks out there riding hardtails in these races. good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.