Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
wait...what?
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see those new year's resolutions! Try to keep at least part of it to relate to mountain biking....

Heres mine:
I resolve to push myself harder...I wanna race! ........ Without getting hurt... I hate needles

·
Registered
359 Posts
um. Loose 20 lbs, therefore getting me in enough shape to win Cat 2 at Sea Otter DH.

Get to at least 10 events

Bang My GF

Get a job

Get a car

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
train more than I did last year to be stronger on the road. Finally hit 40mph while pedaling on flat ground and hold that speed

The more road training I do will only add to endurance on the mountain bike, so with that in mind... I'd like to do a race or two, dh and super d.

Quit my job, travel to a few great places with my lady, and then relocate to a place with better trails than the bay area.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
By the time I am back on the bike I will have rode 3 months in the last 22 months......so staying injury free tops the list.

I am really skinny now...so no weight loss...just keep it at 185 (6'1") and lifting weights to be stronger

Surf a lot more

work harder and make a mo mo money

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm going to be more proactive in finding riders in this area that share my interest in freeriding; this is a racerboy infested area with like 27 XC trails here and not even one FR section, let alone a whole trail.
And getting things done around here takes an act of Congress to get done.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Keep training as hard as I have been. Progress from Cat 1 to pro. Save enough money to be at a bike resort(race or not) every weekend of the summer.

·
I could gap that.
461 Posts
Start riding more "real" downhill, rather than just 7 Springs and Snowshoe. That includes traveling more, but im only 17 so that's a little limited atm. :( Also, start racing and such, im young enough that I have alot of time to learn!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts