Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know he busted his bike in practice and nearly his hand he crashed a couple of times, they said he couldn't land it well he proved em wrong!

I'd say it would been one hell of a rush, the compression must have been incredible lucky he had his neck brace on watch the impact up through the bike neck and to the helmet whew
I bet he still has a headache I'd still be drinking, apparently his mrs couldn't sleep all week :eekster:

Balls HUGE made of steel huge, that's a 100 ft up 100 ft down 200 ft FOOK amazing huh! :cool:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
cactuscorn said:
"robbie maddison, you are the fockin man!"

i was watchin that and fell asleep just before the jump. i suck.
You old soft cock :D

How could you fall asleep for that :p

I reckon old Spaab Balsac DHR could almost handle that what ya reckon you weight nuttin almost be too easy for yer! :p

NIce big Bin yer have there manus LOL

Seriously definitely da man, too unreal..

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Geeus watchin him again at the edge checkin out the drop and looking at the ramp he jumped up on and then the on he's dropping to they look very skinny and a lonnnng way down wouldn't want a big wind gust at the wrong time :eek: ,video just dosen't do that justice!

I wish youtube had slow mo!

Actually I'm downloading now :D

Kreater LOL..

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wasea04 said:
Watching him hit that I had the same feeling in my stomach as when I'm about to launch something new, aieeeeeeee, what is it with crazy aussies........and kiwis (TA of course :D)
Geez wasea I feel the same way watchin it over and over the step up looks almost too easy but that drop, and this is at night too, the lights there's so much that makes that hard let alone the drop itself, even in my craziest dreams I don;t think I ever thought of this, though I did worship Evil Knievel especially for the Grand Canyon jump but then who didn't and you guys must have worshiped him, wonder what he would have thought of this stuff, course EN wouldn't do anything without his Harley now that was hardcore :D

ya we have a mutant gene you guys have it too I think MTBers share it we all have it in common from the Mayflower groupies colonies yours maybe bit more diluted with bigger numbers, I mean you started all this stuff after all, but just watch out if I ever have kids!:D

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
Yo TA, there's no words to describe the attached vid sickness. Cool stuff.

That said, you shouldn't be doing anything near this crazy, right? No this ain't your mutha. We want you back on your horses ridin this year, and 100 percent healthy. I'm sending you a MTB governor that'll keep you below 6' elevation, it'll just last thru 09.

CAPICE?

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hear ya Moose chur

Be curb to flat if I'm lucky, I'll be happy if I can tear a hole in a berm, I love jumping but Ive always loved cornering more! so if I can get the bars down low and blow out of a corner again by end of 09 I'll be stoked and maybe get a drift on yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but nah no stunt man dave chit leave that to you guys & Rene CC Zilla El C and co you crazy Mo Fos I'm too old n broken now for that, I'll get my pop now and again but find the fast lines , hopefully get lean again, got my dog to keep me tame for the trails.

thanks for keeping me in check :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Holy chit!!

That is insane - he was lucky, landed near the bottom of the tranny but was able to rescue it - that is really nuts, no room for error. I've been watching this link and Zilla's hi-res feed over and over and it just boggles my mind what must have been going through his head for that :eek:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HubbaMan said:
Holy chit!!

That is insane - he was lucky, landed near the bottom of the tranny but was able to rescue it - that is really nuts, no room for error. I've been watching this link and Zilla's hi-res feed over and over and it just boggles my mind what must have been going through his head for that :eek:
Agreed I think I woulda relived myself down my tld pants for some cooling effect before dropping in geez imagine the timing, what about the suspension setup :skep: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.