Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at the south east lot off alameda blvd. On sat(dec31) night at 11pm... Riding on the trail by 11:15pm. Lights, singles speeds, fixies, road bikes, full sus, Unicycles welcome. I want to be on the trail when the clock strikes 12am...

So come ride instead of doing the drinking, party and song and dance new years game....

Shoot me(Dave Nice) an email at david.fixedgearATgmail.com or give me a call on my cell 720-318-5382

·
loco
246 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
I will be at the south east lot off alameda blvd. On sat(dec31) night at 11pm... Riding on the trail by 11:15pm. Lights, singles speeds, fixies, road bikes, full sus, Unicycles welcome. I want to be on the trail when the clock strikes 12am...

So come ride instead of doing the drinking, party and song and dance new years game....

Shoot me(Dave Nice) an email at david.fixedgearATgmail.com or give me a call on my cell 720-318-5382[/QUOT

How's it going. I may be up for that New Years ride. Sounds like a great idea. Riding into the New Year on singletrack instead of a drunken spin. LOL

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
konacoffee said:
Riding into the New Year on singletrack instead of a drunken spin. LOL
I highly suggest having a couple cold bottles stowed in the camelback. Enjoy on the very top. Wish I could be there.

·
loco
246 Posts
DiveBomber said:
where are those pics?
Sorry about the pics man. I'm having trouble with the uploading process for some reason. Awesome ride though with mtbdirteater and divebomber. Had just enough light power. Look forward to the next one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.