Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hangover Ride

Anybody up for this either Sunday or Monday??

Slammin Balls? Auburn? Rockville pay-n-ride? SYUBA?

lets here some suggestions

·
Allways ride safe!!
294 Posts
Yalp!

I wouldn't mind a Salmon Falls ride. However, I'm easy. If I have to drive more than an hour to get to the ride , I'd prefer Sunday as opposed to Monday ( weather permitting ).

·
Registered
737 Posts
Come this way

All of youssse need to come down this way. RED Hills would be the place to play after such rain. You have to ride it for your self. Do not mind what FP says. He is out of his mind most of the time any way. Got it?

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,499 Posts
RedHills Monday

Joseph-da-trog said:
All of youssse need to come down this way. RED Hills would be the place to play after such rain. You have to ride it for your self. Do not mind what FP says. He is out of his mind most of the time any way. Got it?
I'm riding with some of da TROGS at Redhills on Monday. 9AM. You ought to join us.

I might be game for a ride on Sunday as well. Maybe Salmon Falls in Sac?

·
Allways ride safe!!
294 Posts
Dammit!!

While I would very much like to ride Sunday/Monday, I gotta play it by ear now. Seems like I got an extra Xmas gift from somebody. I woke up with a sore throat and nasal congestion. Joseph, If I'm not able to do Red Hills this time, keep me in mind the next time you guyz go. I'd like to check it out.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Yow!

jilm said:
While I would very much like to ride Sunday/Monday, I gotta play it by ear now. Seems like I got an extra Xmas gift from somebody. I woke up with a sore throat and nasal congestion. Joseph, If I'm not able to do Red Hills this time, keep me in mind the next time you guyz go. I'd like to check it out.
Sorry to hear it. Be careful, if it develops into a cough, this is going around. :(

fp

·
Registered
737 Posts
Airborne

jilm said:
Dude! Start taking some Airborne Formula TABLETS ASAP. This stuff is the sh$t. I kicked my head cold to the curb with this stuff. Also take 2 douses of Night quill before bed. Drink OJ like there is no tomorrow. You could be riding Monday if you stick with it. Airborne is in most stores Lemon-lime and orange flavors. Do it!

I would love to see all you wusses at Red Hill this Monday. I do not want to hear any BS that it is to Far to drive. Trogs does not ride BS Stuff
:p

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I second that AIRBORNE stuff. It works great. I would take that + Zicam 3x's a day and ate a lot of tangerines and oranges. My flu lasted less than a day while others lasts longer than a week

Joseph-da-trog said:
Dude! Start taking some Airborne Formula TABLETS ASAP. This stuff is the sh$t. I kicked my head cold to the curb with this stuff. Also take 2 douses of Night quill before bed. Drink OJ like there is no tomorrow. You could be riding Monday if you stick with it. Airborne is in most stores Lemon-lime and orange flavors. Do it!

I would love to see all you wusses at Red Hill this Monday. I do not want to hear any BS that it is to Far to drive. Trogs does not ride BS Stuff
:p

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
Screw Ni-Quil!!!

Joseph-da-trog said:
Dude! Start taking some Airborne Formula TABLETS ASAP. This stuff is the sh$t. I kicked my head cold to the curb with this stuff. Also take 2 douses of Night quill before bed. Drink OJ like there is no tomorrow. You could be riding Monday if you stick with it. Airborne is in most stores Lemon-lime and orange flavors.
They changed their formula because of meth. It no longer relieves nasal congestion. Just found out after stocking up on the stuff at Costco. Sheist!!! Airbourne and even Tylenol Cold works better now. Get well soon. These guys are begging for your company on the trail. :D

Fiona

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
That's too bad.

Fiona said:
They changed their formula because of meth. It no longer relieves nasal congestion. Just found out after stocking up on the stuff at Costco. Sheist!!! Airbourne and even Tylenol Cold works better now. Get well soon. These guys are begging for your company on the trail. :D

Fiona
Meth worked great for me. :(

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Airborne and "Emer'gen-C". The Emer'gen-C stuff is a vitamin bomb. I've had only sniffles while the other half was flattened by the latest wonder cold the kids brought home. Trader Joe's carries both.

As for the original topic..... I'm probably going to be tight on time due to kids and other obligations so will probably try to do a Rockville ride one morning. The weather looks like Mon AM may be the call.

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Red Hills poppin'

Red Hills is the place to be in winter. The trails are ridable during a storm, which probably what we'll be doing Monday morning. I'll bring a pop up canopy and a pop top beverage and a BBQ for a post ride lounge

·
Track Junkie
1,236 Posts
Rockville, or drive a little further and ride up at Pacific Union College/Angwin. I haven't found trails that drain better. You can ride in this downpour and only get wet (but not muddy).

If anyone is interested, PM me and we'll figure out a plan for Sunday or Monday

-Brad

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Thanks, guys.

imjps said:
I second that AIRBORNE stuff. It works great. I would take that + Zicam 3x's a day and ate a lot of tangerines and oranges. My flu lasted less than a day while others lasts longer than a week
I picked up some Airborne at Schraeder Joe's on the way home. Now, I'm INVINCIBLE!! But seriously, one of our vendors came in today, and he's had the whooping cough for a couple weeks now, and I thought better to be safe than sorry.

(Aw Danny, dat's all I need!)

fp

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
wg said:
Airborne and "Emer'gen-C". The Emer'gen-C stuff is a vitamin bomb. I've had only sniffles while the other half was flattened by the latest wonder cold the kids brought home. Trader Joe's carries both.

As for the original topic..... I'm probably going to be tight on time due to kids and other obligations so will probably try to do a Rockville ride one morning. The weather looks like Mon AM may be the call.
Sounds like there may be a Rockville ride Monday. Check the 'Who's up for a rain ride?' thread. I picked up a few cases of Stone and some towels at Christmas that I will take with me. Sounds like both could be useful.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts