Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well if it rains all I have to say is lucky me with a road bike and indoor trainer... Hopefully I have a loaded gun too.

If it doesn't rain I'll do some hill repeats on the road bike.
Then Sat and Sun will be xc and dh I hope.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe hold off with rain then sleep in, recover, get absorbed into the couch and absorb beer while absorbing bowl games.
I'll be around Sat or Sun too. How would Demo look on Sat? I may have enough of a pass to go there.

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
wg said:
Maybe hold off with rain then sleep in, recover, get absorbed into the couch and absorb beer while absorbing bowl games.
I'll be around Sat or Sun too. How would Demo look on Sat? I may have enough of a pass to go there.
Saturday at Demo works for me. I'll have Son-of with me so it's likely that we'll only do a single loop...and have lots of delay on hard sections that he might walk...

·
padded
705 Posts
Or you can climb Mt Hamilton on the road bike for free. I'll be leaving from Alum Rock around 9am, which is when a bunch of groups tend to head out. Last year it was raining at the bottom and clear and sunny above 2000' :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Auburn FATRAC ride canceled

nachomc said:
Hopefully: 1/1 on a 1x1 in Auburn.
FYI

This FATRAC ride has been canceled. Someone rode the FDLT trail today and said it was pretty saturated. The weather report calls for more rain tonight and tomorrow morning, so the ride has been canceled.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.