Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,397 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys - I didn't get to the trailhead til 12:30. Man! Never seen so many vehicles there. Just barely managed to park w/o blocking anybody.

I went straight out and did the big loop - never laid eyes on anything but scenery and tire tracks. Came back to just my truck and one other.

A be-yoooootifull day. Happy New Year to all ya'll

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
I'm not jealous...

Don't take offense Dave, but we are experiencing some great weather here in Abq. as well! Glad to see some fun-in-the-sun down south. Mid-January is when things tend to get tough to ride here, so hopefully we will get down there at some point. Maybe on our way to "HellPaso" for some gravity stuff. Happy New Year from your brothers up North....:thumbsup:

You know, I have to post a pic:D

·
I ride with tools
1,376 Posts
No, you DON'T....

Mtn. Biker123 said:
You know, I have to post a pic:D
You DON'T have to piss all over other members' posts with your pics.

Got some photos you're proud of? Then by all means, start your own thread and post away. But PLEASE let other New Mexican MTBRs use this forum without you pissing on everything that gets put up. We are all sick of it. In a big way. Look somewhere else for the approval and acceptance that you obviously never got from your mommy.

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
never used a kick stand

Great day in the Ojito wilderness....then I get back to my vehicle and some anus from a new bike shop in ABQ. leaves trash on my car in form a business card.I properly disposed of this trash at the next gas station,but,come on keep that **** in your area not out on the trail----polluting

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Jim Beam said:

Got some photos you're proud of? Then by all means, start your own thread and post away. But PLEASE let other New Mexican MTBRs use this forum without you pissing on everything that gets put up. We are all sick of it. In a big way.
x2

Just start your own threads Bryan. It's pretty tiring reading through NMmtbr and seeing the same pictures posted in every active thread.

Not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying.

Great pictures Dave.

·
Hey, wait up!
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bikes is good

Everyone remain calm. :p

Our ride was a fun little XC route with lots of up down up. 9 miles, and if you can roll it in an hour you're doing pretty good.

While I was taking some pics, a tall rider lifted my 26" bike and left his 29" GF in its place - just for grins. After a little confusion, I tried the big boy bike. Even perched up high and barely touching the pedals, I saw the light. New Year's Resolution - buy a bigger bike.

·
Hey, wait up!
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AndyN said:
x2

Just start your own threads Bryan. It's pretty tiring reading through NMmtbr and seeing the same pictures posted in every active thread.

Not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying.

Great pictures Dave.
thx mon

look forward to you and yours coming down to shoot some clicks of your own - ever done the Robledos/SST:madmax: ?

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
bibbity bop bop

Jim Beam said:

Got some photos you're proud of? Then by all means, start your own thread and post away. But PLEASE let other New Mexican MTBRs use this forum without you pissing on everything that gets put up. We are all sick of it. In a big way. Look somewhere else for the approval and acceptance that you obviously never got from your mommy.
Now ,that's harsh. do you really care that much ?
"We"? Speaking for myself I'm sick of the lack of smack talk and wise cracks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.