Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be the second annual ride at Fox State Forest in Hillsboro NH. We will start out at 10 am, bring your own headache cure. I-89 to exit 5 onto route 202 to the first Hillsboro exit, left at the end of the ramp and follow to downtown. Take a right at the first light and follow until you pass 2 well maintained farms and Fox is on the right after the second one.

A storm or an iminent storm will count me out.

Questions? PM me for my contact info.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oldbroad said:
Arrrrgh!! I'm going to have to miss this again! We have to go to my brother's open house. :mad: pout.

Do you think you'll be doing the Mink Hills winter ride again this year?
You betcha, maybe after this current spring thaw conditions will improve and we'll get some snowmobile traffic up in these here woods.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ekoostick said:
I may be able to make it down. Sounds like it would be a fun ride!

-Keith
Last years group appeared to be free of hangovers or were good a faking it. I hope you can make it, we did need a mechanic early at last years ride.

·
Transplant
881 Posts
minkhiller said:
Last years group appeared to be free of hangovers or were good a faking it. I hope you can make it, we did need a mechanic early at last years ride.
Nothing gets rid of a hangover like fresh air and some freezing cold aluminum between your legs! I will bring the toolkit in the car.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be working in the morning so it appears I will miss the ride. Please go and ride some fun singletrack and keep the new tradition alive.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know of one person that made it, did anyone else go?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ekoostick said:
I did not. I hope whoever did had a good time.

-Keith
The one that I know of rode later in the day and put fresh stud tracks down. There will be a Mink Hills snow ride at some point when conditions permit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts