Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Singletrack minded
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sooo....Would 10:00 - 10:30 be ok then?
I have to work friday so I can only do thursday.
From what I've heard of the place I'd like to do two laps of the trails...

·
Singletrack minded
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Waiting to hear from a 3rd rider if he is going to come or not. More likely he won't come. If he doesn't you can come with us Daniel. I'll let you know asap.
Bob call it 10.30 at the Woodend bakery? Presuming the town has one and it's open...
From there you can lead us in as I don't know where to go,

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey, great ride today. 4 riders, Bob75, Hud, Cowleyd and myself. Felt the pain of only having 2 hrs sleep last night. Managed one full 20km loop, quick lunch then attempted a second. Hud and Bob75 were keen for a full second loop, Cowleyd and myself decided to turn back part way in and managed to get lost trying to find our way back to the car. Meanwhile Hud and Bob75 tried to outdo each other and see who really had the biggest [email protected]#k, and raced each other to complete the second lap in what was probably a record time. (fit bastards). All up a great day, few spots of rain, plenty of sun and fantastic trails. Probably the first time ive felt like 90% of the time was actually downhill. Seemed to complete the loop with only minimal climbing, but plenty of flowing fast downhill single track.

Oh, did i mention I was the only one with the balls to try a longish log ride. Hud thought about it for a long while but chickened out.:thumbsup:

Ive tried to post a few videos on you tube, quality is crap and they dont do the trails much justice.

Cheers

·
Singletrack minded
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool clips. Turned out pretty well considering it was a bar mount and there were lots of corners.
Brilliant trails, like Sicwombat said they seemed to be always downhill-ish except for the end. Best flow that I've ever experienced gradient wise.
Yeah well done on the log ride...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.