Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Be Present.
56 Posts
carbon xtc

The only difference between the 06 and 07 xtc frames is the paint scheme. I actually am selling my 06 carbon frame for 750 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
72 Posts
DBR said:
The only difference between the 06 and 07 xtc frames is the paint scheme. I actually am selling my 06 carbon frame for 750 if anyone is interested.
IMO, Giant have beefed up their XTC carbon frames for 2007. A 2007 19" XTC C0 frame weighs 1440g including seatclamp, hanger and bolts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
DBR said:
you're already selling your 07 xtc frame? they just came out not too long ago. Are you going to try and get the anthem advanced?
Yup, I think i was one of the first people to get the 07 xtc team carbon in the eastcoast. I actually just rode it 5 times and I loved it, its the best hardtail I have ever ridden, super light and stiff. I was going to keep it but I got a really good deal on an anthem, and here in Florida all we have is roots and rocks, so I think I'll do better with the anthem. If you live anywhere where you have climbs, the XTC will rule, my bike weighs 20.9 lbs, I could easily 1 1/2 pounds off. But like I said here in Florida there is no climbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.