Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is by far going to be the sickest movie ever. watch the teaser on pinkbike, its abosof'inloutly the coolest thing ive seen in a while. watch it now http://www.pinkbike.com/teaser/NWD5_teaser.mov right click save target as

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, that circle wallride in the vid is in town, iv hit it :D , but not nearly as good and minus the kicker :(

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigHit-Maniac said:
We;ll see.. I'm still thinkin the Collective is the best yet. It'd take a LOT to pass that sucka' up...

;)
this makes the collective look like childs play........and its only the teaser!!!!!!!!

note:i have not seen the collective

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris2fur said:
I'm sure the riding is great, but the trailer for it on the RB Rampage DVD looked like it has a lot of non-bike-related sleaze. Just my opinion, of course, but I like being able to watch biking DVDs while my kids are around...
yeah i guess thats freeride entertainment for you. i actually like it when bike vids have some little side things not related to biking. like the intro to disorder 4.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
yeh ive seen some of the pics from NZ and what dave watson and grant allen and cowan were hitting...for disorder 5...

if its anything like disorder 4 then its gunna kick ass...

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
I just saw an ad w/ aaron chase doing a sweet handplant over a branch on this nice dirt jump, and it said it was gonna be in NWD5

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jackcfk said:
I think it is by White Stripes or something but is this the mixed hip hop version or what? Anyone knows?
does that sound like the white stripes to you?

the song is amp army by amp. and yeah its kinda a remake of 7 nation army.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts