Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for suggestions for some new wheels for my 2016 Yeti SB5 Enduro which currently has DT M1900 Spline 27.5 wheels. I am looking for something a little more stronger better suited for enduro and wider if my yeti can handle it as it does not have boost and the suggested max tire width is 2.4. I have only about $600 to spend hopefully that will get me something somewhat ok.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I love my wheels from response. They are strong and hold up to the extreme rocky terrain we have in Arizona. I got the 30mm internal width set and have about 1000 hard miles on them and they are holding up better than stans wheels i had prior and they are under $500 for the set.

http://www.response-products.com/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Get a hold of a set if dt swiss ex471 from a 6c. Bomb proof with dt swiss 350 hubs

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help!! I will see what I can find for a used set of the EX471. If I go new is there any issues with 30mm ID fitting in my 2016 Yeti SB5 I am new to this and would hate to have get something and it doesnt fit.

Also can anyone suggest a good online store to have custom wheels made.
Thanks!!!
Get a hold of a set if dt swiss ex471 from a 6c. Bomb proof with dt swiss 350 hubs

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts