Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
local jackass
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had finally had enough of the crappy stock suntour that came on my P1 and had my lbs order me a rockshox Recon race 120mm and man is it an amazing upgrade i love it the feel and adjustment is a night and day difference.
now at the same time i kept having to get my rims trued after almost every ride so we talked about it at my lbs and the owner told me he had a set of mavic deetracks in stock and man are these rims sick not only do they look sick they are very stiff and strong i now love the way my bike rides it made today much more enjoyable on the trails :thumbsup:

i will post picks later

·
local jackass
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the shock was $400 and the mavics were $500 but i got them for a bit less

·
local jackass
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jarHunter said:
How many times are you going to post this?
as many times as i please is it wrong of a person to want to share the excitment of getting new parts that allow a better more fun ride :thumbsup:

·
local jackass
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol thanks guys i cant wait to take it out and get it dirty but the weather here has been horriable leading to trails being closed for weeks at a time because of rain but ill post up some muddy pics soon

·
local jackass
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah i love the wheels and new shock i really felt the improvement today out on the trails
and i love the remote it does come in handy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.