Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MTBR Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a chance to pick up my long awaited wheelset - Stans Flow29er/King ISO hubs(pewter)/silver DT comps/silver brass nipples.

More King bling(not my king bling)

·
MTBR Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bluestatevirgin said:
Well, maybe someday I'll be able to afford a set-up this nice.
I wouldn't worry much about it. You're not missing that much. Nice to have, but after all it's just a wheelset. Riding is all that matters.

FoShizzle said:
Thanks, Fo...just let me know when you are ready to make a swap for the Fo-skey.

Got some silver hope floaters and silver hope seatclamp coming soon(oh, so important). Thinking back on it...dang, those red hubs would have looked good with that frame.

·
Registered
919 Posts
ncfisherman said:
I wouldn't worry much about it. You're not missing that much. Nice to have, but after all it's just a wheelset. Riding is all that matters.
Blasphemer! :madmax:

·
MTBR Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RandyBoy said:
High Roller!
Yeah, that's me...:rolleyes: - Fuji is on the top of everyones list!

Can't quite compete with you and your boutique-esque Niner(s) - They're the in thing right now...good for you.

Just posted up the photos as a follow up to my thread entitled: "New Wheelbuild for the 29". I also had trouble finding a photo of the pewter hubs on silver spokes/nipples when I started looking into the wheelset. I figured they might be useful to somebody.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts