Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while reading a review on the Verhauen on Singletracks, I came across this little bit of information at the end.

"Vassago is working on a few new frames, and later this year or early next year there will be a review on one or two of them here on the Singletracks blog. Both of these new bikes break away from the XC nature of the OptimusTi and VerHauen, and one in particular is unlike anything else we’ve ever reviewed. Stay tuned!"

(This review was written in October 2013 so that means that we should soon be at least hearing about these new frames if not seeing them.)

Has anyone heard anything about new Vassago frames? If so, is there any mention of a release date? I am wanting to build myself a new bike and I would hate to buy a Verhauen now and then wish I had bought one of the new ones instead. "Unlike anything else we’ve ever reviewed" really has me intrigued.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The new VerHauen (the one that I have) has new decals and removable cable guides.

12x142 SS is an option as I don't believe it was before and it has update graphics.

verhauen2.jpg

The new graphics are pretty slick. They are black vinyl decals.

·
What gear are you running
1,617 Posts
That is a sweet lookin frame! Be sure to post up your pics after that baby is built up :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts