Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up on Saturday from The Path Bike Shop.

20" Frame
Reba Race w/Poploc
Race Face Evolve
Stem, Bars, and X-Type Cranks
Thomson Post
WTB Rocket V Saddle
Avid BB7 Disc Brakes
Hand Built DT Swiss TK 7.1's
W/DT Comp DB Spokes and Green and Black allow alternating DT nipples
Full Sram X-9 Drivetrain
Cane Creek S-3 headset

Attachments

·
Registered
789 Posts
Looks nice.
What is your inseam?
Could you measure the standover on that? They have some numbers on their geo chart, but not sure how accurate they are.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Padre said:
Looks better in person!
Thanks Padre and Enoch! You are right, picture is not as nice as the real thing. But what can you do with only 195k for photos uploads.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
that is a beautiful bike and i love the stock color it comes in... i think this bike may just be the next bike to join the stable :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Very nice looking bike. How does it Ride?

At first glance your bike looks like mine (Mine is a Gary Fisher Marlin, in a green like that) However after you look at any of the components your bike is way better.

I think my next bike is going to be a 29er.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turt99 said:
Very nice looking bike. How does it Ride?

At first glance your bike looks like mine (Mine is a Gary Fisher Marlin, in a green like that) However after you look at any of the components your bike is way better.

I think my next bike is going to be a 29er.
It rides real nice! I have been on Aluminum bikes for the past four of five years, and I forgot how nice steel feels. I think my other 26" bike will have to be striped and turned into a 29 single speed.

·
Bored
1,982 Posts
I think that is the first one to be built up with gears on this board? Very nice though. I'm thinking about one of those for next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts