Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
nice soundtrack and it seems like the guys had a good time traveling together.Not for me though but thanks anyway...

Too much hucking not enough flowy stuff for my taste. They sure have big balls but I can’t tell by this video whether or not the riders have skills , which would make me want to watch it again otherwise it just gets boring for me. .but hey I wouldn’t even know how to make a video so good job for that!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
The intro was the best EVA!!! $hit was fycking classic.
We are all going on a ripping Transition West Coast tour in the late spring/early summer. Me, Metzger, Holmgren, Andy, Kyle, Kevin, Hacksaw. Should make for an gnarbot vid.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
zachdank said:
We are all going on a ripping Transition West Coast tour in the late spring/early summer. Me, Metzger, Holmgren, Andy, Kyle, Kevin, Hacksaw. Should make for an gnarbot vid.
Zach u get ur last transition bike yet, what was it gonna be a gran mal? How you like dirtbags, it looks like they would pedal like ****

·
Bikes Rule
1,133 Posts
It's videos like this that make me glad I own 3 Transition frames...Sickness...That place looks so fun to ride...

Just got my new Gran Mal frame in today. Absolutely perfect looking...Just need a few parts and the build will begin...

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
Cool vid. Those are some cool trails. Except Toto is gay. JMO.

My favorite line, "Oh, we got problems here."

Plus, oh yeah, I'll take one Grand Mal please.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
zachdank said:
kill them all.....I don't care as long as they are Antqactic Wolf riders from heellll....something preverse like thasst

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Demo-9 said:
It's videos like this that make me glad I own 3 Transition frames...Sickness...That place looks so fun to ride...

Just got my new Gran Mal frame in today. Absolutely perfect looking...Just need a few parts and the build will begin...
tansition toalcohol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.