Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have recently completed and published a new comprehensive trail guidebook - "Mountain Biking the Mendocino Coast and Beyond".
In this 58 page book are many local favorite trails in the Mendocino-Caspar-Ft. Bragg area. All rides have a comprehensive description complete with GPS/cyclometer mileage for trail intersections. An appendex has an excess of GPS coordinates for cross-referencing trailheads and trail intersections. Most of our trails are still not signed. Longest ride is 34 miles with 4395' of elevation gain. A majority of the rides are "Advanced" with several easy and moderate rides thrown in.

The guidebook was a big hit at our 1st annual Mendocino Coast Fat Tire Festival. I am currently out of stock for the Trail Guidebook. If anyone is interested in the JackaRoo Trail guidebook they may be purchased in Mendocino at Catch a Canoe and Bicycles Too!, Gallery Bookstore or in Fort Bragg at the Outdoor Store or Cheshire Books.
Thank you all for your suppport. If there is a big enough demand I will do a second edition.
The trails are still in perrrrfect condition after our festival. Come up and ride with us. Guides available upon request.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.