Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jilm, Big Boulder & I met up with MTBeer Sunday to cut a bit of trail off the main singletrack at Salmon Falls.

It's gonna be niiiiice. :thumbsup:

Note the sign on the platform. :D

Jeff on the main trail.

We'll let you know next time we go out to do more work.

fp

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, yeah- forgot to post a pic of my finger! Started to ride from the top, went OTB and did something to my digit. I thought it wuz broke at first. :cryin:

·
mtb'er
4,311 Posts
Thanks for helping out! This will be a nice option with a bit more work. A few pics...

Locked in and loaded for work:

FP testing the fruits of his labor:

BB riding by:

"Deep Thoughts" by FP:

A friend told me he thought the name of the trail was "Insane Mine"... which makes sense, given the steepness and the handful of these on the north slope:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
hah, i think i passed this today. I looked over and thought to myself, was this here before? hahaha I ALMOST went up to check it out, but I got a call to pickup my 4runner from the shop. Is this about a 1+ miles in from where you guys shot that hilarious bike frame video?

p.s. the last 2-3 times I've been on the trail after watching that vid, I replay it in my head as I pass that pos frame. HAHAHAH :)

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
redmr2_man said:
hah, i think i passed this today. I looked over and thought to myself, was this here before? hahaha I ALMOST went up to check it out, but I got a call to pickup my 4runner from the shop. Is this about a 1+ miles in from where you guys shot that hilarious bike frame video?

p.s. the last 2-3 times I've been on the trail after watching that vid, I replay it in my head as I pass that pos frame. HAHAHAH :)
You may be thinking of the lower half of Mickey Mouse where it comes out onto the main trail.

If you followed that up to a trail, then hung a left & rode for a bit, you might run into where we were working.

fp

·
Dirt/y girl-y tomboy
71 Posts
Thx. for yr. work in maintaining the playgrounds. Did you put that sign on that platform? (to mark "Finch wuz here."). : o

When is next Salmon Falls ride? It's anoth. of my destinations of fresh dirt to check out.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Finch Platte said:
You may be thinking of the lower half of Mickey Mouse where it comes out onto the main trail.

If you followed that up to a trail, then hung a left & rode for a bit, you might run into where we were working.

fp
i just pm-ed you in the hope of getting slightly more detailed directions. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.