Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello folks...After a 15 yr cycling break I moved less than three miles from North Park in Allison Park PA ..so after about a dozen hikes with my Lab/Rott mix Sadie on the trails I desided I need to upgrade my bike and get back in shape...I'm 43 now:D Looking at the trails I thought a FS bike would be a good idea to replace my 93' Nishiki Ariel (Cunningham design) so I hit Craigslist and found a 03' Trek Liquid 10, the owner had just purchased it off Craigslist but due to some financial issues needed to sell it. So I checked it out and the bike was barely ever ridden and had never seen dirt from either of its owners. $400 was the asking price and I payed him that considering his financial trouble....Well how did I do?...Any recommended upgrades?.....Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh JohnnyO..I just read through some of yours posts for kicks and I appologize for calling you a dumbass....I realize you are just a tool who likes to type crap on his keyboard to make himself feel better...have a great day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.