Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around trying to do research. I need help with my decision. I have demoed the Trance 27.5 1, Santa Cruze Bronson c, and the Pivot mach 5.7 and the 6. I race Enduro and xc on a Motorcycle. I will not be racing the bike, just for fun with my racing buddys. I curantly have a old trek 8000. No suspension Not fun any more. I like the ful suspension. I am 6.6. With the price point of the bikes I dont want to get one then hate it. :madman: If Iit was a motorcycle I would be ok with my decision.

·
WillWorkForTrail
4,989 Posts
I could probably be happy with any of the bikes you have listed there, but at your size, I'd stick to the Mach 6 with the 27.5 wheels, and bypass the Mach 5.7 with 26. If I had to pick an order of preference, as in if someone was giving me these bikes, I'd take them like this: Mach 6, Trance 1, Bronson. But that's just based on my preference for rear suspension systems. Don't come off reading that thinking I feel like the Bronson is a crap bike, it's wicked good. All three are, in reality, very good bikes. Your best bang for the buck will be the Trance. That's what I'd have first if I was paying for these bikes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts