Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody just wanted to say hey, I've been riding for about three years but recently have been riding consistently. I live in Sonoma County and ride Annadel alot. I am looking to meet new people in the area and to get more involved in the sport. I have a 03 Giant Yukon hardtail. It's good for my level of riding. Wanted to introduce myself

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Welcome

As long as you can criticize other peoples riding preferences and styles, tell people what trails they can or can't ride on, and misspell half your words, you should fit right in.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nice!

EBrider said:
As long as you can criticize other peoples riding preferences and styles, tell people what trails they can or can't ride on, and misspell half your words, you should fit right in.
Come on - this isn't true anymore with the new "Bicker Filter 1.0" tm plug in

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=260509

YukonGT - Welcome to the board jerk-off...
becomes

Norcal welcomes all your rides are belong to me !

:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
EBrider said:
I get it now, and all along i thought most of you guys here were a**holes. media diet: comedy central>mtbr>comedy central>mtbr..works for me:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.