Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone out there in MTB land. Im new to the sport and I dont know much. I know a guy who wants to trade me a Klein Mantra Comp and I dont know much about the bike other than its about 9 yrs old and its looks to be in sweet condition. Anything you guys can tell me about it? If I wanted to change out the suspension front and rear would todays components fit? Any info is much appreciated THANX

·
SS Pusher Man
7,621 Posts
Don't buy it. The suspension design is 10 years old and works like crap compared to today's suspension designs. They were notorious for breaking and haaving a very steep head angle.

There is a reason the Unified Rear Triangle suspension design went the way of the Dodo Bird.

·
Registered
795 Posts
If you are looking for a bike to ride - steer clear for the reasons posted by the previous member. If you are looking for a bike to hang up and appreciate for its role in MTB history....snag it. There are not to many around since so many of them broke.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,621 Posts
Dallascannon said:
any idea how much they are worth?
Not cheap enough for me to ride one. Really there are better options out there for the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts