Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I'm new to the forum and am starting back into mountain biking. I rode while I was stationed at MCAS Miramar, in San Diego. I've been missing riding for awhile and decided to go get a new bike. I picked up a Scott Aspect 750 and so far am very happy with it. My old bike was a Jamis Dakar when they first came out, and I had done many upgrades to it. My Scott is still stock and I'm sure as I am able I will do many upgrades to it as we'll. I'm in Pa now so I have to find some good places to ride and enjoy myself. I think it will be interesting to see how the new 27.5 inch wheels will be. I am also into shooting and riding motorcycles, and I'm also a husband and father to two little girls. So again hello to all.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hello to all. I'm new to the forum and am starting back into mountain biking. I rode while I was stationed at MCAS Miramar, in San Diego. I've been missing riding for awhile and decided to go get a new bike. I picked up a Scott Aspect 750 and so far am very happy with it. My old bike was a Jamis Dakar when they first came out, and I had done many upgrades to it. My Scott is still stock and I'm sure as I am able I will do many upgrades to it as we'll. I'm in Pa now so I have to find some good places to ride and enjoy myself. I think it will be interesting to see how the new 27.5 inch wheels will be. I am also into shooting and riding motorcycles, and I'm also a husband and father to two little girls. So again hello to all.
Welcome to the forum! Seems like you are living the good life :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts