Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am new to the forum but not really to Mountain biking. I used to do a little mountain Biking but now ive gotten more into the Valley since i grew up in Trumbull CT and a little more fun All Mountain and XC style riding! Used to have a few bikes but i am currently riding a 05 Yellow Hardrock Sport [pictured below! Just wanted to say hi and welcome myself to the forum. And yes i am still a beginner rider and prolly will be for a long time!!!

Before you ask, yes that is a beer in my waterbottle cage. it was a trip to vt to mount snow this past weekend! Just having a little fun!

·
Registered
522 Posts
TCogley,
Welcome! I am fairly new myself as well. Just picked up a 07 Enduro SL Comp and love it!:thumbsup:
Specialized has always made such nice looking colorful hardtail frames:thumbsup: Thats what really attracted me to them back 12 years ago.:)
Then I started looking at the welds and their designs and knew someday I would own one.
I jumped on the ZERO DOWN and ZERO INTEREST PLAN for 12 MONTHS:eek: and picked up the Enduro Comp SL!
Dam, this bike is amazing! I have lost 12 pounds to boot:cool: Getting back into great shape at 41 years old;)
Having alot of fun doing it too:thumbsup:

·
Life is Good
1,494 Posts
Nice bike and welcome to the forums! Enjoy the ride :)

(PS: Having the beer in your water bottle cage will win you much respect here in these forums haha)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Judd97 said:
Nice bike and welcome to the forums! Enjoy the ride :)

(PS: Having the beer in your water bottle cage will win you much respect here in these forums haha)

thanks to both of you and i will enjoy the ride i already learned so much frmo being on here for the past few hours...thanks for the compliment on the bike and cant wait to see what u guys all own!!!

·
Life is Good
1,494 Posts
If you get a chance, don't forget to post up some pictures from a ride. Those of us unfortunate enough to be on the computer like to look at pictures of other people riding in cool locations.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Judd97 said:
If you get a chance, don't forget to post up some pictures from a ride. Those of us unfortunate enough to be on the computer like to look at pictures of other people riding in cool locations.
no problem..i go to the trumbull valley in ct. a lot very technical if u want it to be, very tough, but not the stuff i do lol! ill get some pics up if i can!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts