Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to SB. I ride a Demo 9. The good news is I am going to Brooks to become a pro photographer and want to take many pictures of riders in this area. The bad news is that I could not bring my bike down. I may get it in a few weeks. Please contact me to get together and take some pics anyway! Hopefully close to SB. Urban would be ideal since I have no bike right now. DJ's would be sweet too. Don't be shy. I will hook you up with prints and we can try to get stuff published. And post on MTBR! Thanks Brian

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
how long will you be in the area?
I should be living here permanently for up to 3 years. BTW I have no classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
BJKPORTOR said:
I should be living here permanently for up to 3 years. BTW I have no classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons.
Shiver says West coast is a photo hound. Shiver thinks you will make good team.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
BJKPORTOR said:
hey bjkporter, ill be down to ride once i get my bikes built. see you around

·
Registered
103 Posts
BJKPORTOR said:
I am new to SB. I ride a Demo 9. The good news is I am going to Brooks to become a pro photographer and want to take many pictures of riders in this area. The bad news is that I could not bring my bike down. I may get it in a few weeks. Please contact me to get together and take some pics anyway! Hopefully close to SB. Urban would be ideal since I have no bike right now. DJ's would be sweet too. Don't be shy. I will hook you up with prints and we can try to get stuff published. And post on MTBR! Thanks Brian
Hey Brian,
I live in SB, actually IV to be exact. My roommate and i both ride. We ride with a couple other buddies that we have met through school who ride. I know of someone that works in a shop locally that goes to Brooks right now actually. Anyways, we have been riding ColdSprings, Ysidro and others up in the hills as well as some urban. There are also a number of DJ's around. Let me know where your living so we can ride or do a shoot or something. When do u think your gonna get your bike.

Derik

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey man i live in sb and am friends w/ konabiker (jack) i cant ride all summer (fvckin sucks) but itd be cool to hook up and ride in the fall plus maybe by then ull have your bike.
later
-rtth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts