Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 specialized p.3 for $600
Just wondering if this is worth what he is asking

•A1 Premium Aluminum, Freeride HT/Dirt Jumping/Street MTB frame design with Centerfold TT, butted and manipulated DT, forged and relieved HT, forged BB shell with integrated ISCG tabs, forged horizontal dropouts, integrated derailleur hanger, asymmetrical 6mm offset rear triangle.
•Marzocci Bomber 110mm fork with TPC damping, external rebound adjust, 20mm hex axle dropouts and alloy steerer
•Hayes HFX-9 full hydraulic disc, 8" front/6� rear rotors
•Shimano 9-speed XT derailleur with Deore shifter
•Truvativ Holzfeller 7050 alloy ISIS spline crank set with 36t ring, BlackSpire NS-1 guide with C4 Lexan bash guard, Truvativ ISIS GigaPipe DHLT bottom bracket
•Lo-Pro Magnesium platform pedals with removable pins and oversize Cr-Mo axles
•Sun MTX black rrims with eyelets, matched to Specialized STOUT hubs, cartidge-bearing with thru-axle front, nutted rear, and Enduro RS 26 x 2.3" dual-compound, aramid-bead tires Cap Ply casings
•Specialized Freeride saddle with SL foam 8mm Cr-Mo rails, and X-Brace

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'd say no, due to 2 reasons.
Price is not exactly cheap.
P3 is a dirt jumper, not something you want to use for trail riding.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
usmc_black_85 said:
2005 specialized p.3 for $600
Just wondering if this is worth what he is asking
$600 bucks for a 5+ year old USED p.3 is ridiculous, imo. and, as mentioned, if you're planning to use it to ride anything other than DJ/urban then it's not the right tool.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks for the opinions i think im going to turn it down it was for a trade for two 37 inch tires that are worth 600 so i decided im going to start off with a demo frame and build my own free ride full suspension

1 - 4 of 4 Posts