Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
George Dickel
371 Posts
sweet :)

Hmm, I bet other riders who see you don't think about any lack of bling - the Turner aura probably blinds them. ;) Looks like an awesome trailbike to me - congrats! I also have a "new to me" Spot, non-blingy, and love it. Anyone I talk to on the trail just says "nice Turner" - not that there is any other kind, I guess.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ORVH said:
Hmm, I bet other riders who see you don't think about any lack of bling - the Turner aura probably blinds them. ;) Looks like an awesome trailbike to me - congrats! I also have a "new to me" Spot, non-blingy, and love it. Anyone I talk to on the trail just says "nice Turner" - not that there is any other kind, I guess.
Thanks ORVH. It is a great trail bike.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cactuscorn said:
nice one noosa. can ya smell the pride? we do.
That obvious hey?

I've had about 5 hours saddle time on the spot and am finally getting everything clickin' just right. I may look for a shorter stem (75mm?) and a more laid back post - we'll see.

·
Registered
419 Posts
noosa2 said:
That obvious hey?

I've had about 5 hours saddle time on the spot and am finally getting everything clickin' just right. I may look for a shorter stem (75mm?) and a more laid back post - we'll see.
Hey, is that the frame I sold you? (from Golden, CO)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.