Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Grand Junction, and looking for folks to hook-up for a ride. I'd categorize myself as an all around trail rider, who up until the move was doing some XC racing. While I'm not a fast climber i can grind out anything, and like the occasional techy climb, but since I have been off the bike alomst 3 weeks, I fear I have probably lost a bit.

I'm really excited about getting out on the dirt, and look forward to riding with with some/all of you soon.

Thanks,

Clay

·
ISO Gems...
549 Posts
Whhhhaaaattt???

What the heck Clay....you fled from a beautiful place such as San Diego? With the traffic, mediocre selection of good trails, overpriced track homes, and attitudes...Mannn I just don't know why anyone would wanna leave.;)

Hope everything works out for you and your family, and JOD and I may have to look you up if we're passing through. We will be heading outta here in the near future as well.

D

·
daydream believer
86 Posts
over the edge sports in fruita has a shop ride every wednesday with varying abilities, i think the plan is to split into groups depending' most riders just moved here within the last 2 months, usually beer , good people good fun. took the kids yesterday:p

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks mtbrae, I'll stop by OTE and get info on the next Wednesday ride.

Hey Dirty D, long time no talk. Congrats to you and JOD on the nuptials. Yep, I'd had enough of ol' SD, and since he wife and I both scored good jobs out here, it is all coming together nicely. If you are heading this way give me a holler.

·
ISO Gems...
549 Posts
Poster Nutbag said:
Thanks mtbrae, I'll stop by OTE and get info on the next Wednesday ride.

Hey Dirty D, long time no talk. Congrats to you and JOD on the nuptials. Yep, I'd had enough of ol' SD, and since he wife and I both scored good jobs out here, it is all coming together nicely. If you are heading this way give me a holler.
Very happy for you man...hope all works great, and I'm sure that you'll find some sick riding out there. ( dude I'm seriously envyous ):D I will for sure get in touch when we're out that way.

D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.