Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to DV this weekend. 2 of us are doing the XC climb from Sierra City and 2 of us DH via shuttle :D . Is there a shuttle service from Sierra City or are they all in DV? Some how trying to coordinate since we're driving up in 1 car.

Thx

·
Registered
92 Posts
Speedster said:
New to DV this weekend. 2 of us are doing the XC climb from Sierra City and 2 of us DH via shuttle :D . Is there a shuttle service from Sierra City or are they all in DV? Some how trying to coordinate since we're driving up in 1 car.

Thx
If it was me I would drop the two riders off at sierra city, then drive back down to downieville, take the shuttle and leave the car in downieville. If you time it right both parties may finish at downieville around the same time too.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BrownLefty said:
If it was me I would drop the two riders off at sierra city, then drive back down to downieville, take the shuttle and leave the car in downieville. If you time it right both parties may finish at downieville around the same time too.
Makes sense. thx

·
Mtb Bum
144 Posts
Just have them drop 2...

Get all four on one shuttle and tell the driver to stop in Sierra City to drop two off, then the other two stay on to the top of the DH. Car stays in town and there is no extra driving around. Yeah, it's full price for the ride, but worth it in hassle avoidance.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Me too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts