Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
11 is one louder than 10
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
120 x 5. 178 grams. Very sano. Though it uses a two bolt, you can see they made the clamp area pretty darn kneww freindly. I'm a big fan of 31.8 bars. The carbon ones can be had in the 140-170 gram range if you really want to save weight. Unfortunately the FSA xc 190's were 220 grams, not 190 as advertised. FSA didn't seem to care much.

Attachments

·
Trail Rider
914 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of material cut out ...

Green Giant said:
120 x 5. 178 grams. Very sano. Though it uses a two bolt, you can see they made the clamp area pretty darn kneww freindly. I'm a big fan of 31.8 bars. The carbon ones can be had in the 140-170 gram range if you really want to save weight. Unfortunately the FSA xc 190's were 220 grams, not 190 as advertised. FSA didn't seem to care much.
Of a non cold forged stem.I hope they did their homework. I've seen some lighter weight cold forged stems, so I guess Thomson is trying to get some lightweight stems to compete.

·
11 is one louder than 10
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True

And if it wasn't a Thomson, I wouldn't be riding it before a good 6 months of others doing so. Going out to Colorado later this week, so here is hoping they did their homework. I suspect they did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts