Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
08nwsula said:
freshen up the flow fo sho
if your talking about my bike, its no longer with us today (rip) its temerarily going on a warrior expert frame with the rocky parts, then im thinking real hard about purchasing snaky69's old 416 for my new urban assualt bike

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
free rider said:
gonna have to wait about 3.5-4 weeks for that...its going to be a long ass wait
If you're waiting for the LBS, just do it yourself. Bang out the old headset cups with a bit of conduit with 4 notches cut in the end and flare out the sections. Press in the new cups with a 2x4 and a hammer or a homemade press. Buy the BB tool (it's nice to have) and the crank tool (I use it a lot). Install your e13 guide. The fork is pretty simple. Crown race goes on with very little persuasion.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
XSL_WiLL said:
If you're waiting for the LBS, just do it yourself. Bang out the old headset cups with a bit of conduit with 4 notches cut in the end and flare out the sections. Press in the new cups with a 2x4 and a hammer or a homemade press. Buy the BB tool (it's nice to have) and the crank tool (I use it a lot). Install your e13 guide. The fork is pretty simple. Crown race goes on with very little persuasion.
no, im ordering them through my work (sportchek) and im waitting on that...the total cost of all the parts will be around 500$ (cad) so thats why im not going to my lbs and buying them direct...i will be installing them myself

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.