Friday, January 12, 2007
Patience my good people, patience.
The answer to your question is "March or April." That's when a majority of our new stuff is coming in.
That stuff is: the new frame colors on the appropriate models (see the frame pages for the new colors) and the two new complete bikes: the Long Haul Trucker and the Steamroller. New pages are up here (now with pictures and spec):
The two things that will not be in at that time are the Big Dummy Xtracycle frame and the Mr. Whirly cranks. Those are still slated for Summer release.
I know, I know, that's a long time to wait. Well, we waited a long time (in the evolutionarly or geologic sense) for donuts, and look how good that turned out.
posted by Skip Bernet @ Friday, January 12, 2007
New Products ETAs
Most of our new incoming products have had some sort of delay, so here are the latest predictions.
* Utility Blue color Long Haul Trucker complete bikes- April-ish
* Misty Grey color Cross-Check complete bikes- April-ish
* Maroon Chocolate color Steamroller completes- April-ish
* Husker Blu color Karate Monkey framesets- April-ish
* Larger size stainless chainrings- still being tested, April/May-ish
* Big Dummy- We've been riding the prototypes for a couple weeks now and I'm happy to report that they ride exactly how I hoped they would with and without a load. But they are still in developement and another round of prototypes will be built in February to address some minor changes. Color and final specifications are still to be determined. So right now, I don't think we'll see them until July-ish.
* Mr.Whirly- We'll get to start riding prototypes next week, as well as sending 15 sets through destructive testing, yeah! Summer 2007 is the intentionally vague predicted timeframe.