Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed an order at my LBS, but they are saying the SC dealer site isnt giving dates yet- anyone have an idea on the lead time for a medium blue ano frame?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and just talked to my bike guy. He says I should have it by March 1st. Another 3 week or so.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Patience is required for a SL

When I ordered in early January, they told me 4-8 weeks. I'm looking at 8 weeks as the minimum. It gets here when it gets here. Fortunately I have bikes I can ride in the meantime. It'd be tough if your only ride was some mythical frame that may or not be here sometime in the future. When it finally does arrive at all our doorsteps I'm sure we'll all be as happy as a puppy rolling in shite, but until then...patience.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
check around!

yo guys, I've had mine for 5 days now. Check out my pics under the superlight love thread.

It seems like a bunch of people want an ano slate medium, which is what I ordered and I only waited for 2 weeks.

I ordered from Colorado Cyclist and the guys at my LBS said that they couldn't understand how cheap I got it either.

Oh and BTW. the bike is BOMBER:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
07 arriving

We got an 07 ano blue a few weeks ago as well. SC has an online inventory list, that any SC dealer can access. Have your LBS check that first, you may not mind getting your second choice color faster.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep- LBS checked, there was no info on current 07's when they did, just the leftover 06's. Can you post a pic of the blue ano??? I would love to see how the color actually came out on a real frame :) :) Im good waiting, though. I have another bike to ride until it gets here- then that one gets cannibalized for parts to build the SL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts