Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my spot yesterday and took her out on the maiden voyage. Very nice indeed. Exceeded all of my expectations. Can't believe how balanced and smooth this bike is. Everything I have read and all the research I have done is accurate. Below is my set up and some pixs.

* Frame Size & Color: Black Ano with Romic
* Fork: 03 Sherman Firefly
* Brakes: Hayes Max Plus
* Cranks: XT
* Front Derailleur: XT
* Rear Derailleur: XT
* Pedals: Egg beaters
* Stem: Thomson
* Handlebar: Next Race Face
* Seatpost: Thomson
* Saddle: Serfas
* Bottom Bracket: XT
* Cassette: XT
* Headset: Chris King
* Grips: WTB
* Front Tire: Hutch Spider 2.1 UST
* Wheelset 819's with Chris King/Salsa Skewers

Attachments

·
Bon Vie
624 Posts
Great looking ride. The silver accents Headset & skewers really work well with the cranks and front der. Maybe a silver seatpost collar to come ;). Have fun, the smiles will be natural. :D :D

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
mtbnut said:
I just got my spot yesterday and took her out on the maiden voyage. Very nice indeed. Exceeded all of my expectations. Can't believe how balanced and smooth this bike is. Everything I have read and all the research I have done is accurate. Below is my set up and some pixs.

* Frame Size & Color: Black Ano with Romic
* Fork: 03 Sherman Firefly
* Brakes: Hayes Max Plus
* Cranks: XT
* Front Derailleur: XT
* Rear Derailleur: XT
* Pedals: Egg beaters
* Stem: Thomson
* Handlebar: Next Race Face
* Seatpost: Thomson
* Saddle: Serfas
* Bottom Bracket: XT
* Cassette: XT
* Headset: Chris King
* Grips: WTB
* Front Tire: Hutch Spider 2.1 UST
* Wheelset 819's with Chris King/Salsa Skewers
That is damn close to the bike I am looking to buy. Where did you get it, and if you don't mind what kind of deal did you get?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought...

bigdrunk said:
That is damn close to the bike I am looking to buy. Where did you get it, and if you don't mind what kind of deal did you get?
I bought it from 123bikes and they did a really nice job for me. I've got another guy that was going to build me up almost an identical bike but with the polished frame. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in his contact info. This other guys is an auth Turner dealer and actually built my bros. bike up. I think he will give you a great deal.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Black looks stealth.

Yet another nice build - Seems the standards are high when building a Turner. There seems to be tons on the trails now by the looks of it - And all so sweet looking.

·
Arf, he said.
273 Posts
I'm in

Man that looks sweeeet.

I've been lurking the forum for a while and finally took the plunge. I ordered up a Large Black ano w/ Romic. Having it built up with a Z1 FR SL. Should be delivered later this week. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts