Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought the new specialized MTB saddle called rival? It is on displayed at specialized web site. I wonder if it is comfortable or durable at all. Is it as good as Terry Zero saddle. Does it flex at all when rider sits on it?

·
Banned
1,161 Posts
...I got the saddle for my 04 SJ. Just tried it out on a couple of rides. It looks and feels built to last. I was wondering if it would be too narrow --but so far, I'd say it's more comfortable than the BG saddle that originally came with my bike.

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,281 Posts
I bought the Specialized Avatar. Then I switched to the Body Geometry 2 Comp saddle, wich, in my opinion, was more confortable. I think it just depends on fit and preferences. I usually like Specialized Body Geometry in their product line ( I also have the BG grips).

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't like WTB saddle because it is very thick and heavy. I currently have BG comp and telluride saddles. Telluride is very comfortable for me but I want to reduce the weight of the bike. I am wondering has anyone sat on the rival saddle at all? I really want to buy it. I just want everyone opinions.

·
Registered
157 Posts
New Specialized Rival Saddle?

I saw one today at a bike shop that was on an S-Works Epic. It looked more streamlined and had the kevlar sides, but not on the nose. Is this a new Rival saddle?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.