Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new sliding drop out Inbred. The frame takes up to a 130mm fork. I have a Manitou Minute 3 up the front, so I drop it down if needed.

The bike rides very well. My first real ride on it was a solo 24hr, where I pushed out over 300km and it road very well.

OnOne are onto somthing with this new inbred.

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
That looks sweet! The 'bred was on my short list to buy, ended up going with the Unit instead. Had I had the patience to wait for the sliders (and not gotten such a good deal on the Kona), that would have been the bike. Enjoy!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice ride! What gearing are you running?

positron said:
Here is my new sliding drop out Inbred. The frame takes up to a 130mm fork. I have a Manitou Minute 3 up the front, so I drop it down if needed.

The bike rides very well. My first real ride on it was a solo 24hr, where I pushed out over 300km and it road very well.

OnOne are onto somthing with this new inbred.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Newb question

Ok, I know this is a newbie question and can probably be answered with a couple of searches but there's a lot of talk about inbreeds. What's an inbreed. I thought it was when you had a 26 rear and 29 front but this one doesn't. In this case is it just the name of the frame?

Sorry for the really bad newb question.

·
M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
3,584 Posts
ThePunisher said:
that bike is so damn nice. I was reading about it here this past weekend: http://www.on-one.co.uk/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=57&MMN_position=60:60 and I'm pretty tempted on getting one. this would be my first ever SS, but it would also give me the option of going to gear if for some odd reason I don't like SS.

nice job on this one Brant!!
ditto -

I'm just waiting for [email protected] to get some in stock so I can check them out.

def. looks like a fun bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.