Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
I like the rotary cheese graters on the side... It looks like Mercedes is now taking cues from the dancing truck bed competitions at lowrider shows....

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
gawd that thing is heinous!

And how are you going to get the same feel as a wheel from a freakin joystick?! I bet that thing drives like crap.

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
It would be funny if someone rearended someone, knocking themselves into the dash, pushing that brilliantly located gear selector button into reverse and then flying back into the oncoming cars behind...

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
No kidding on that trunk!

Lickqid said:
I can't get over the trunk, why would anyone want their trunk to open like that?
Man, it's gonna get the paint all scratched up when you try to pack the cooler, tent, camp chairs, and other gear on the family camping trip...how dumb.:D

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
I'll take a Mercedes

themarsvolta55 said:
f that mecedes crapp

u need a ford f350 for hauling the rigs:thumbsup:

or that tight arse audi wagon that ERR has
But the one I want is known as a Dodge Sprinter Van in this country.:D Talk about hauling the bikes and gear...and you can live in the thing...and it gets 25-30 mpg. You might recognize them as those newer UPS and FedEx trucks that replaced the old style bread delivery trucks. Good power, lots of room, and great mileage. I could go to southern Utah and live and ride out of one of those for many weeks at a time. My dream Mercedes.:D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
to say that this car is gay, would be an insult to homosexuals....
good one....definately not a shuttle vechicle....but the BFP would love to have reamer bring that up and shuttle with us....wouldn't we Mikey (wink wink) yeah we will be extra careful:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.