Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finished two new new helmet cam videos- these are from our buddy Jeffro's bachelor party we had up there recently- four days of shore riding and a fun night out in Vancouver.

"Mt. Seymour" turned out better I think, although "Mt. Fromme" is also very good. These are .mov's so you will need quicktime or iTunes.

here's his two video's:

http://www.sicklines.com/FM/Mt_Seymour.mp4

http://www.sicklines.com/FM/Mt_Fromme.mp4

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
those were bad ass! not sure if i have the nuts for skinnies though. at least not the ones 4' in the air. respect!

·
long standing member
3,098 Posts
cactuscorn said:
...not sure if i have the nuts for skinnies though. at least not the ones 4' in the air...
Ditto that. Although, if FM's RFX can do it, so can mine! ;)

Edit: I'm pretty sure I can crash just like that pic above. :D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
no doubt our rfx-c's can handle that and more, question is, can the pilot pull up the gear then land the sob?

fm, that gold really comes out in those vids. very nice.

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, glad you guys dug them!

Conditions were fairly wet that weekend- they seem to be more than half the time I venture up there. We all take a lot more chances on dry days- there are some rock face moves that are really fun when they are dry, but I'm not interested in trying them yet when they have water running down the faces.

Ditto for that wall ride (thats on "evolution") at the end of the seymour video- I hope to hit that by end of summer.

Luckily our buddy 'Drew was fine after that incident.:p

·
Registered
875 Posts
WOW - Awesome stuff!
I HAVE to find a way to get out there some time!
I've been reading the Ripper reports on NSMB - that looks so cool.
I have played on the "North Shore Skinnies" section at Ray's MTB park: http://www.raysmtb.com/

But it's nothing like the Mt Seymour stuff in the vid.
If you can't tell, I'm way jealous :D

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scepticshock said:
Very cool. I am having a hard time getting your other vids to play after the download.
check the extension- make sure they have either a .mp4 or .mov extension. If not, you might try re-naming them.

You might try a quicktime or iTunes update also.

Hope that helps! I know I am pushing my bandwidth limits, but that shouldn't matter since you are downloading them before viewing, right? ;)

·
Well Biked
1,959 Posts
FM said:
You might try a quicktime or iTunes update also.
Yes, did download them, but was only able to get latest ones to play. I try to aviod those above since they try to take over your computer. I have a quicktime substitute that has usually worked very well. Maybe it's a Quicktime conspiracy.

·
wii!!!!!
90 Posts
awww... We're Sorry
You have requested a page that is not currently available due to data transfer restrictions.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
brenth said:
awww... We're Sorry
You have requested a page that is not currently available due to data transfer restrictions.
ditto for me too.

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
I downloaded yesterday and watched this morning. What a hoot! Nice editing too. I'll probably watch that a couple more times today when the work mania and heat combine to shut down my brain, and I need a recharge.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Group Hug Participant
1,112 Posts
Yo, FM...

who's that ridin the skinny with his legs out? Interesting, seems like it'd be great for balancing.

·
~~~~~~~~
5,932 Posts
same here, I can host them for you too.

I'm counting down to our august BC trip and getting all apprehensive from watching the videos.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts