Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A release date?

Dremer03 said:
Nope they stay pretty closed mouth about anything that is going to be coming out. I can try and find out some info for you if you like?
A release date would be good. I imagine the specs would be similar to what's out now for DJ/4X frames. I was gonna build up a fun bike with a Shadow frame and saw the Prowler. I like the horizontal dropouts better for a SS application.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I asked.

Unless they are closed for the Holidays they usually get back to me about stuff in a day or so. I will update you with what ever they tell me. Usually they are pretty cryptic but I they will at the very least probably have about when it will be out.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Disappointing news my friend. They have no idea when the frame will be out, and the person who I talked to had no idea on the price. I will keep this topic updated as I find out stuff.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder if this frame will replace the Shadow?

Well I can't wait any longer. I've been putting off buying a new HT frame that is more jump and track friendly than XC but able to do both. The Shadow looks to fill the bill at a great price.

Keep us posted on the Prowler!!!!

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I dont know if it will replace it or not. The Prowler has sliding drop outs so its just for SS, the Shadow has a replaceable derailleur hanger and can be geared. I think it would be better if they kept the Shadow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dremer03 said:
I dont know if it will replace it or not. The Prowler has sliding drop outs so its just for SS, the Shadow has a replaceable derailleur hanger and can be geared. I think it would be better if they kept the Shadow.
It has ISCG tabs so it obviously is not just for SS. There will probably be some sort of removeable hanger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.