Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A little of everything
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this new saddle and it looks very nice. Much nicer finish than former Selle Italia saddles. I don't know the weight on the gram, but it just under 200g and very comfy. I changed from my Speedneelde Marathon, cause I'm going to the Riva del Garda marathon again this year and last time I was numb for almost 10 days afterwards. I hope to avoid it with the new saddle :) Anyone else comming, It's a part og the marathon World Cup.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
You're taking putting that on a mountain bike? I just looked at their catalog and they have some nice new stuff this year. The SLR XC gel flow looks real interesting- kevlar, a channel in the middle, and only 175g.

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
Anders said:
Just got this new saddle and it looks very nice. Much nicer finish than former Selle Italia saddles. I don't know the weight on the gram, but it just under 200g and very comfy. I changed from my Speedneelde Marathon, cause I'm going to the Riva del Garda marathon again this year and last time I was numb for almost 10 days afterwards. I hope to avoid it with the new saddle :) Anyone else comming, It's a part og the marathon World Cup.
Purdy saddle. Don't see the harm in putting something like that on a mountain bike. I have a pair of Flites, one Titanium and the other carbon composite. Love em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.