Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the word on the new section beyond Nayls/484? Did the IMBA crew end up spending all the time on the pump track? I poked my head in there Sunday but didn't see anything obvious, just more sand spurs in my tires.

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
IMBA marked where the trail was to be constructed and was (if I recall) supposed to begin clearing and constructing it sometime soon. The plan is to have it finished before the Fat Tire Festival.

·
Registered
618 Posts
is it going to be leading off from the nayles ( 48th st?) trail head, or from the paper plate half way through nayles trail. It would seem better to come off the existing TH, cause I am not in good enough shape to make nayles any longer of a ride. I have also only rode there during the hot summer months, I need to try it now when it is cool.

Anyways nice to hear there will be a new trail at santos.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nayls ride Variations

Flboy:

Nayl's trail crosses the lime rock road several times and can be ridden many different ways.

By using these crossings you can change direction, skip some of the easier stuff, ride the tech stuff twice, skip tech stuff...or go short/bail.

Because it's a long narrow loop time/distance on the lime stone road when switching it up is very short.

Tilos

Flboy said:
is it going to be leading off from the nayles ( 48th st?) trail head, or from the paper plate half way through nayles trail. It would seem better to come off the existing TH, cause I am not in good enough shape to make nayles any longer of a ride. I have also only rode there during the hot summer months, I need to try it now when it is cool.

Anyways nice to hear there will be a new trail at santos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.