Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey! is that my bike?

Ok, no, mine's in the garage. I got one same color, and looks like same build up. Great bike. Allready have about 2700 miles on it and it is running strong! Raced it a bit last summer. Included a 12 hour solo. Bike held up great, and helped me do well in sport class. Love the bike!:thumbsup:
Enjoy yours.
Happy riding (like I have to say that)

Bikeface

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nice!

Very nice bike indeed........ what is the weight fully built? One thing........ I am always amazed how some fans of another company that makes VPP bikes always put S/C craftmanship over their bikes, well for all you people out there who are in that boat, check out the welds and finish on this Blur XC they are impecable. Top Notch you can't get better stuff period!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Nice bike, isn't it? I have the same frame (07 XC), but it looks like you have a previous version of the xtr group vs the '07. It still rocks the nuts. Mine sits in my basement unridden till the weather clears, minus a few spins around the cellar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This looks like a really nice ride. I'm kind of thinking about buying a cove hustler or one of these. Anybody have any comparison through experience of trying both?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.