Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I've gotten a lot of email requests to see the next generation RIP9 colors. Here is the licorice ano (black ano), Moondust Grey, and Milk Dud Ano (brown ano).

Cheers,

Brett
Niner Bikes

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
your killing me!!!

Thanks for the photos. Colorways look really nice but seriously. No more photos until it is available!!!!! I dont want to see it unless it is under me!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I am digging the black one..............the new changes may just be the data i needed to go ahead and commit to a rip........the video from interbike was very helpful, the ability to buy frame and fork also is a good idea to me, but one question is does the frame/fork combo come with the headset already pressed into headtube and fork crown ???

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Ah :( stop teasing Brett :p I'm very glad to see the Ano Black, always thought it'd look super nice :thumbsup: Would have been nice if you guys could have found a Ano Blue similar to the original Atomic Blue - really do love the colour. Looking forward to seeing one of these in another year ;) not looking forward to the years wait :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
WOW what a great looking buch of bikes.
I need to make more money to buy all the bikes I want,need, and want.

·
lookin' for a hill
357 Posts
how about black with black linkages?
also, any wild colors like the atomic blue, kermit, or tang?
what about the Jet colors for 09.

I have been sitting around the bike shop, and thinking "a Niner in '09". I just wish our shop carried your bikes. The only way I have seen it as a possibility is through QBP and the dreamcycle builder - though our shop doesn't seem to participate in that.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
How about some proper close ups of the tubing so we can really see the hydro form properly? Also some general close ups of the new linkages and design to really see what has been changed in the rockers and how they bolt onto the triangles?

·
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LyNx said:
How about some proper close ups of the tubing so we can really see the hydro form properly? Also some general close ups of the new linkages and design to really see what has been changed in the rockers and how they bolt onto the triangles?

Lyncoln,

Let me upload some for you. There are so many changes with this new RIP9 it deserves some detailed pics.

Brett

·
Registered
362 Posts

I'm really sorry to say this and hope it looks better in person but that metal brace at the head tube looks like a kid in 9 th grade metal shop cut it and put it in there. Does it cost more this year than last?

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
Sorry to say,

cottonball said:
I'm really sorry to say this and hope it looks better in person but that metal brace at the head tube looks like a kid in 9 th grade metal shop cut it and put it in there. Does it cost more this year than last?
But I agree...That thing looks crazy cheap...I would however kill for a black Fox 120..I love Niner bikes alot but you couldn't give me one of these rip 9's...

1 - 20 of 118 Posts